- air-sqlite: A set of libraries for optimizing the process of working with SQLite databases in Adobe AIR
- ActionScript GZIP compression library
- Encryption Key Generator: a “recommended” way to generate encryption keys for working with encrypted database in Adobe AIR (generated encryption keys can also be used for other purposes in AIR apps). It is included in the open-source as3corelib project and described in the AIR documentation.
- XML-RPC Client Library for ActionScript
- Run! AIR SQL query testing tool (Formerly known as “Doppler”)
- Lita: SQLite Administration Tool (David Deraedt is the author; I am a contributor to the project)
- ActionScript Regular Expressions Testing Tool
- AS3 Workers examples
- Robotlegs examples:
- Simple - A bare-bones Robotlegs example showing one complete “flow” of steps starting with an event triggered by a user action, down to a service call, then back to showing the results in the view.
- ImageGallery (Robotlegs 2 version) - an example application written by Joel Hooks for use in various conference workshops; ported to Robotlegs 2 by me
- Address Book - AIR SQLite example application