Two days ago I presented a hands-on training session at 360|Flex Washington DC covering an introduction to Robotlegs and some of the common gotchas and misconceptions for people who are just getting started with Robotlegs.
As I always do, I wanted to make sure and post my slides and code examples:
- Presentation slides (11 MB PDF)
- All examples (7.2 MB .zip)
- Simple one-action example (2.9 MB .zip)
- Address book example (4.2 MB .zip)
In this case, my work was not all mine. Joel Hooks has been giving Robotlegs presentations for a while now and graciously shares his materials under an open license, so I definitely want to continue that. Consequently, you can find the source for my slides here:
The two example applications I used are also available:
- A very basic example showing the entire “flow” of a single user action (view -> service -> view). The “start” version and “finished” version are in two separate tags.
- My updates to the “address book” example application