In case anybody follows my site just to get updates on my XML-RPC client library… I’ve just released an updated version of my XML-RPC client library project.
The library is still in ActionScript 2.0–I haven’t finished porting it to ActionScript 3.0 yet, although I’ve started.
This release (.3 beta) contains a single bug fix. In anticipation of porting the library over to ActionScript 3.0, I wrote a series of unit tests, and–what do you know–I found a bug in the code that parses date values returned from an XML-RPC service call. I guess unit tests really are useful for ActionScript =).
I also added a new project history page and a new step-by-step example of how to make an XML-RPC call, in response to some user feedback and questions.